post 6: "READING & WRITING GOALS"
I know, I know, this is way past due. The good thing is reading and writing goals can last a lifetime right? In my mind there's no need to make goals that only last a semester, especially when you're an amateur writer.
1: Be better at grammar. Out of all things "writing" I would say my biggest weakness without a doubt is grammar. I don't like it and it doesn't like me. However, I am going to try my best to be better at it. That includes being more diverse with my grammar usage.
2: Have a clear plan before I begin writing. In all honestly I feel like I'm pretty decent at this but I could definitely be better. I never have problems organizing my ideas, getting the ideas and planning how I am going to use them in my writing is my downfall. I need to have strong and relatable evidence before I begin writing my papers. This will only make the writing process go that much smoother.
3: Take notes while I read. When it comes to reading long, monotonous articles Often times I end up reading half the article and realize I have no idea what is happening. That being said, I think a good way to fix this would be taking notes while I read. Things I could make note of our definitions, lists, and otherwise important information. That way, I would force myself to be engaged in the reading and maybe even learn something along the way.
1: Be better at grammar. Out of all things "writing" I would say my biggest weakness without a doubt is grammar. I don't like it and it doesn't like me. However, I am going to try my best to be better at it. That includes being more diverse with my grammar usage.
2: Have a clear plan before I begin writing. In all honestly I feel like I'm pretty decent at this but I could definitely be better. I never have problems organizing my ideas, getting the ideas and planning how I am going to use them in my writing is my downfall. I need to have strong and relatable evidence before I begin writing my papers. This will only make the writing process go that much smoother.
3: Take notes while I read. When it comes to reading long, monotonous articles Often times I end up reading half the article and realize I have no idea what is happening. That being said, I think a good way to fix this would be taking notes while I read. Things I could make note of our definitions, lists, and otherwise important information. That way, I would force myself to be engaged in the reading and maybe even learn something along the way.
Comments
Post a Comment