post 5: "RYAN HAMILTON"
Audience: If I could give a very specific audience to this sketch done by Ryan Hamilton it would be introverted, socially awkward, single people. That being said, I think he has a more general audience which are those who listen to and are interested in online and in person comedy.
How? I think a comedians ability to persuade the audience is pretty evident in the amount of laughter they get from their audience. I heard people laughing so I would say he was pretty persuasive.
Persuasive: Personally, I think he was very persuasive. He was able to successfully persuade me because I felt like he was really relatable. He talked about how he was introvert, a little socially awkward, and the non-drinking friend of the party, each of which are things I can relate to on some level.
How? I think a comedians ability to persuade the audience is pretty evident in the amount of laughter they get from their audience. I heard people laughing so I would say he was pretty persuasive.
Persuasive appeals: The relatable nature of his sketch was the main aspect that persuaded me. I believed what he was saying because most of it was stuff I have done or would most likely do. Also, however shallow this may sound, I was persuaded by the fact that he dissed himself. He didn't give off the I'm better, more successful than you vibe so it kept me interested.
Am I apart of the audience? Yes and no. I think I am a part of the audience in a relatable sense but not in a general sense. I'm not a avid comedian listener so I would not say that I am apart of the audience in a general way. However, I am apart of the audience because I can relate to the content of this particular sketch.
Comments
Post a Comment