post 11: "TRAIL MIX IS THE BEST SNACK FOOD"


I was once a trail mix hater. I have always had a love for most candies, chips, and about any other snack food you can think of. My sister, on the other hand has long been a trail mix lover of all kinds. It wasn’t until I got to college and lived with her that I discovered the greatness that is trail mix. You could say she is the person to blame for the strong assumption I am making here.


Trail mix is the best snack food because with the M & M, raisin, nut combination you get the best off all worlds. Not only do you get salty and sweet but you also get crunchy and chewy. You also get a fruity taste and a chocolatey taste. I cannot think of too many snack options that are relatively healthy and give you all of that.


Besides that, trail mix is also extremely easy to eat on the go. All you have to do is grab a bag full and you’re good to go. Something that is convenient and tasty too, I honestly cannot think of anything much better.

Comments

  1. This post is blasphemy. Trail mix is just M&Ms with obstacles.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts